Chrysanthemum Extract Powder applications for Functional Foods, Functional Beverages and Dietary Supplements. The products are consistently produced and controlled in accordance with the quality standards of ISO/GMP/HACPP/HALAL. Rich Natural Source of Anti-antioxidant, Anti-inflammatory and Anti-Gout Substances and etc.
100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS, Extraction with DI water and make high quality granules of all materials by Spray Drying of powders process without chemical substances. Products are produced in a manner that meets applicable THAI FDA safety standards.
|Appearance||Creamy to pale yellow powder|
|Bulk density (g/cc)||0.25-0.55|
|% Moisture||< 10%|
|Tested Active Ingredients||Flavonoids > 800mg %|
|Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction|
|Extract Solvent||Deionized Water|
|Use / Dosage||>คลิกเพื่อดูข้อมูล อย. (FDA)|
|Applications||Food supplement, Beverage|
|Relieve internal heat or fever|
|Anti-oxidant – ต้านอนุมูลอิสระ|
|Anti-inflammatory – ต้านการอักเสบ|
|Anti-microbial – ต้านเชื้อโรค|
|Detoxification agents – มีคุณสมบัติขับพิษ|
|Treat heat rash – ช่วยลดอาการผดร้อน|
|Increase immune function – เสริมสร้างระบบภูมิคุ้มกัน|
|Others Name||Indian chrysanthemum, Chrysanthemum, Mums, Khek huay|
|Storage||Keep closed, Dry, Dark and Cool place|
|Shelf-Life||12 months after manufacturing date|
|Quality Assurance||Guarantee specification|
|Safety Specification||Under FDA standard of Heavy metals, Microorganism and Pesticides controlling|
|Product note||This product is food ingredient, not instant food|
Chrysanthemum Extract Powder
Chrysanthemum is an edible medicinal herb. It is harvested from the wild for local use as a food and medicine. The flowers are also commonly used in healthy drinks products such as tea to treat anti-inflammation, headache due to its antioxidant, antiviral, antibacterial, and immunomodulatory properties.
The Chrysanthemum indicum L., it is mainly produced in food, cosmetics and food supplement products. Other species of this plant include Chrysanthemum morifolium Ramat, it is classified as the good grade for medicine that can activate blood, lose weight, stay young, and prolong life if used in a daily basis. In addition, according color difference it is divided into yellow chrysanthemums (Chrysanthemum indicum L.) and white chrysanthemums (Chrysanthemum morifolium Ramat).
The bioactivities of the abundant components in Chrysanthemum indicum flower were abundant flavonoids. Which also had antioxidant and inflammatory activities. Quercitrin, myricetin and luteolin-7-glucoside were abundant flavonoids in Chrysanthemum indicum flower. Quercitrin was the most abundant flavonoid, and myricetin was the next abundant one. The two flavonoids amounted for 65.3% of total concentration of the detected flavonoids.
In addtion, Chrysanthemum indicum also contains multiple mineral and vitamin such as vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin E, iron, manganese, potassium, copper, chlorogenic acid, chrysanthemin, adenine and stachydrine. There are natural bioactive compounds that significance for health benefits in beverages, food supplements and pharmaceuticals products.
Mechanism of action for chrysanthemum extract powder
- Cooling effect : Chrysanthemum is a natural coolant and helps in lowering the temperature of the body when suffering from fever or even heat stroke.
- Antioxidant activity : Based on its abundant flavonoids, it is considered that Chrysanthemum indicum flower is a good source of natural antioxidant properties which ontribute to its cancer-preventive effects, anti-cancer, anti-aging and it can clear up skin irritation and redness conditions.
- Anti inflammatory activity : Luteolin was abundant flavonoids in Chrysanthemum flower which had anti inflammatory activities
- Reduce the amount of fat in the liver and blood : Chrysanthemum flower contains chlorogenic acid help to reduce fat buildup in the liver and blood. Which have an affect of reduce cholesterol and triglycerides in liver and blood.
- Anti-gout activity : Luteolin is a flavonoid found rich chrysanthemum flower extract that exhibits diverse health benefits, including anti-inflammatory and espectially anti-gout effects via xanthine oxidase inhibition.
- Maintain and improve eye health : Medicinally it has a remarkable medicinal effect on eyes since there is a high level of beta-carotene, and subsequently vitamin A, in chrysanthemum flower. Vitamin A has always been closely linked with eye health, and as an antioxidant, it can protect against retinal neuropathy.
Product Safety and Warranty Information
- Product has passed quality and safety assurance tests under THAI FDA standards for all microbial and heavy metals testing.
- 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS, Extraction with DI water without chemical substances.
- Product Warranty coverage are the specifications data sheet. Please click here for more information.