Related Products : Black Pepper Extract Powder (Piperine 10%)
Black Pepper Extact Powder applications for functional foods, and dietary supplements, especially antioxidant products. Black Pepper is a very nutritious spice full of multiple minerals and vitamins. It help to boost a healthy immune system. It facilitates digestion, helps break up and expel gas trapped in the intestines. It also effective weight loss.
100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS, Extraction with DI water and make high quality granules of all materials by Spray Drying of powders process without chemical substances, Natural Unflavored, Nothing Added and Naturally Delicious. The products are consistently produced and controlled in accordance with the quality standards of ISO/GMP.
|Appearance||Green yellow to yellow powder|
|Bulk density (g/cc)||0.30-0.60|
|% Moisture||< 10.0%|
|Tested Active Ingredients||Piperine > 1.0%|
|Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction|
|Extract Solvent||Deionized Water|
|Use / Dosage||>Click for more details on FDA|
|Helps in weight loss efforts|
|Helps in speed metabolism|
|Improving and stimulating of blood circulation|
|Treatment of digestive disorders|
|Aiding nutrient absorption|
|Weight loss aid|
|Storage||Keep closed, Dry, Dark and Cool place|
|Shelf-Life||36 months after manufacturing date|
|Quality Assurance||Guarantee specification|
|Safety Specification||Under FDA standard of Heavy metals, Microorganism and Pesticides controlling|
|Product note||This product is food ingredient, not instant food|
Black Pepper Extract Powder
Black pepper extract powder is produced from black pepper species Piper nigrum Linn. It has a natural pepper aroma. It is a green to yellow fine powder. Black Pepper has various physiological activities including antitumor, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
Active ingredients of Piperine, a substance that gives black pepper its unique pungent and spicy aroma. Black pepper also contains a wide variety of minerals such as potassium, calcium, and magnesium as well as vitamin B1 (thiamine), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B6, and more.
Black pepper also has exhibited excellent antimicrobial activity and antifungal properties. So it is processed and used in a variety of ways in various industries.
Mechanism of action for Black Pepper Extract Powder
- Piperine significantly possesses a lipid lowering effect and anti-obesity activity without any change in appetite. It improves digestion and metabolic performance, resulting in reducing fat accumulation in our body.
- Both piperine and phenolic having an antioxidant effect by inhibiting free radicals that can prevent or slow damage to cells caused by free radicals.
- Piperine, the major alkaloid present in black pepper is known to increase bioavailability of drugs and other phytochemicals, which can be attributed to increased absorption, especially calcium, selenium and other active compounds in plants such as active compounds in green tea and turmeric.
- Black pepper enhances the production of hydrochloric acid from stomach thus improving digestion.
Product Safety and Warranty Information
- The product has passed quality and safety assurance tests under GMP standards for all microbial and heavy metals testing.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS.
- Product Warranty coverage is the specifications datasheet.