Guava Leaf Extract Liquid, cosmetic grade. For use as raw materials for cosmetic products to act as active ingredients. Has the ability to help stop bacteria Helps reduce acne inflammation Helps prevent acne. And also contains antioxidants that help firm the skin. Guava Leaf Extract is made from Psidium guajava s species with a standardized Solvent extraction process, with certificates GMP/ISO /HACCP. The product is easy to use and can be mixed with all types of cosmetics.
Description of Active ingredients
Guava leaves are rich in natural benefits. Contains natural active substances that have antioxidant effects, such as carotenoid, anthocyanin, α-pinene, Cineole, and flavonoid (such as quercetin, avicularin, and guaijaverin). There are also some substances in guava leaves that have properties Antibacterial Concentrated guava leaf extract has 3 types of inhibiting bacteria associated with acne, Propionibacterium acnes, S. aureus and S. epidermidis helps reduce and prevent acne. In addition, guava leaf extract also has anti-inflammatory properties. Helps to relieve allergies. And rich in vitamin C. Therefore helps to enhance the effectiveness in reducing inflammatory acne Relieve the skin damage from acne. Reduce wrinkles and dark spots from acne. Commonly used as an ingredient in acne treatment products Reduce the inflammation of acne Soap and cleansing foam products.
Benefits and Applications
- Use in moisturizing cream products, hand lotions
- Used in acne cream products. Fadeaway wrinkles
- With skin protection features Can be mixed in sunscreen products.
- Using Guide : 1% – 5% mix with cosmetic products. Test effectiveness starts right at the beginning of a small amount and
increases dose adjustments to reach maximum effectiveness. Allergic tests also is required.
Product Safety and Warranty Information
- The product has passed quality and safety assurance tests under THAI FDA standards for all microbial and heavy metals testing.
- Product has a quality guarantee according to specification datasheet, any discrepancies can be reported followed by our quality policy in this link