Thanaka Extract Liquid, cosmetic grade. For use as raw materials for cosmetic products to act as active ingredient. Which contains natural substances such as Arbutin to help inhibit the enzyme that stimulates skin pigmentation Helps the skin reduce dullness and more white. Thanaka Extract is made from Limonia acidissima s specie with a standardized solvent extraction process, with certificates GMP/ISO /HACCP. The product is easy to use and can be mixed with all types of cosmetics.
Description of Active ingredients
Thanaka consists of many important natural substances. Has antioxidant properties Anti-inflammatory Antibacterial Antifungal and inhibits the activity of Tyrosinase enzyme. With a wide range of features, it makes Tanaka very popular in the skin care industry. Sunscreen and cosmetics Therefore has developed into a concentrated Thanaka extract to obtain high quality extracts Can be effectively used as an ingredient in such products
The main substances in Thanaka consist of 2 types, coumarin and marmesin.
- Coumarin is a natural fragrance substance. Has anti-inflammatory properties Helps to condition the skin Relieve symptoms of vitiligo And also has antioxidant properties Helps reduce wrinkles.
- Marmazin is an active substance that protects the skin from ultraviolet rays. Helps prevent skin cells from being damaged Reduce the degeneration of skin cells Marcelin also has antibacterial properties. Therefore helping to reduce the occurrence of acne, reduce inflammation and rash.
In addition to the important substances, Thanaka also contains Arbutin and Suberosin.
- Arbutin has the property to help inhibit melanin pigment. Inhibits the activity of Tyrosine enzyme resulting in dark spots. Including reduced freckles Skin appears brighter.
- Suerosin has antibacterial properties. Therefore helps to enhance the effectiveness together with marmesin Inhibiting bacteria, reducing acne, reducing inflammation of the skin caused by bacteria.
Benefits and Applications
- Helps to fight mold and bacteria.
- Helps to treat acne, prevents acne.
- Inhibit the enzyme Tyrosinase, make the skin white, reduce dark spots, freckles.
- Helps to fight free radicals.
- Helps against inflammation.
- Used in skin care products. And cleaning products such as soaps, scrubs, lotions, creams, gels, masks and serums.
- Using Guide : 1% – 5% mix with cosmetic products. Test effectiveness starts right at the beginning of a small amount and
increases dose adjustments to reach maximum effectiveness. Allergic tests also is required.
Product Safety and Warranty Information
- The product has passed quality and safety assurance tests under THAI FDA standards for all microbial and heavy metals testing.
- Product has a quality guarantee according to specification datasheet, any discrepancies can be reported followed by our quality policy in this link