Kaffir Lime Extract Liquid, cosmetic grade. For use as raw materials for cosmetic products to act as active ingredient. It can to help clean hair, scalp, kill bacteria on the scalp. Reduce oiliness on the scalp And also helps to eliminate dandruff and reduce itching. Nourish hair deeply and make the hair healthy. Kaffir Lime Extract is made from Citrus hystrix s specie with a standardized Solvent extraction process, with certificates GMP/ISO /HACCP. The product is easy to use and can be mixed with all types of cosmetics.
Description of Active ingredients
Kaffir lime is a plant which has various benefits. Aside from being delicious. Can be eaten fresh and can be cook. Kaffir lime can also be used to nourish beauty and cure diseases. Its parts can be used from juices, pulp, peel and leaves. The most commonly used as extracts for cosmetic products include peel and leaves in the form of water, oil and essential oils. Kaffir lime skin contains many important biological substances. Preventive action and eliminate dandruff Make the hair shiny black It also has antibacterial action and eliminate mold as well
Kaffir lime peel is full of many essential oils. There are 4 main active substances which are beta-pinene, which contains up to 30%, followed by 29% limonene, beta-pinelphine. (beta-phellandrene) and citronellal. It also contains other substances such as camphor, linalool, sabinene, borneol and aviprin.
Benefits and Applications
- Kaffir lime extract contains volatile oil which containing important substances such as beta-pinene, limonene, beta-phellandrene And citronellal to nourish the hair, make the hair black, soft, shiny, inhibit mold and bacteria, reduce itching and eliminate dandruff on the scalp. Make the scalp healthy.
- Helps to stimulate the exfoliation of the old skin cells that have been worn out to make the skin radiant naturally.
- If use for body cleansing products, it can help to get rid of foot odor and musty.
- Can be used as an ingredient in hair care products, shampoos, soaps and skin creams, both creams, gels and lotions.
- Using Guide : 1% – 5% mix with cosmetic products. Test effectiveness starts right at the beginning of small amount and
increase dose adjustments to reach maximum effectiveness. Allergic test also is required.
Product Safety and Warranty Information
- Product has passed quality and safety assurance tests under THAI FDA standards for all microbial and heavy metals testing.
- Product has a quality guarantee according to specification datasheet, any discrepancies can be reported followed by our quality policy in this link