Lychee Seed Extract Liquid, cosmetic grade. For use as raw materials for cosmetic products to act as active ingredients. There are important active substances in the group Flavonoid which have antioxidant activity that can help reduce wrinkles. It makes the skin look younger. Lychee Seed Extract is made from Litchi chinensis s species with a standardized Solvent extraction process, with certificates GMP/ISO /HACCP. The product is easy to use and can be mixed with all types of cosmetics.
Description of Active ingredients
Lychee Seed Extract contains many important natural substances such as Saponin, Tannin, Leucocyanidin (Flavonoid), Anthocyanin and others. Flavonoid substances in Lychee seeds have antioxidant activity Helps prevent and eliminate wrinkles of age and reduce the rate of skin aging Helps to make the skin firm and moist.
Benefits and Applications
- A lychee seed extract has the property to inhibit collagenase, an enzyme that affects the degeneration and breakdown of collagen. Causing the decline of collagen
- A lychee seed extract has properties to help stimulate collagen production. It helps to create collagen, making the skin firm and elastic.
- Inhibiting the elastase enzyme helping to reduce the rate of skin aging and helps to reduce wrinkles.
- Inhibit enzymes hyaluronidase
- A lychee seed extract has an antioxidant property that helps keep the skin firm, moisturized and prevent wrinkles.
- Using Guide : 1% – 5% mix with cosmetic products. Test effectiveness starts right at the beginning of small amount and
increase dose adjustments to reach maximum effectiveness. Allergic test also is required.
Product Safety and Warranty Information
- Product has passed quality and safety assurance tests under THAI FDA standards for all microbial and heavy metals testing.
- Product has a quality guarantee according to specification datasheet, any discrepancies can be reported followed by our quality policy in this link