Stemona Extract Liquid, cosmetic grade. For use as raw materials for cosmetic products to act as active ingredient. Has properties to help prevent mold, bacteria and microbes Commonly used as an ingredient in cleaning products Disinfecting products. Stemona Extract is made from Stemona sessilifolia’s specie with a standardized solvent extraction process, with certificates GMP / ISO / HACCP. The product is easy to use and can be mixed with all types of cosmetics.
|Appearance||Brown to red liquid|
|pH (1% Solution)||3.50 – 5.50|
|Specific gravity||1.00 – 1.20|
|Active ingredient||Not less than 10% Stemona tuberosa extract|
|Composition breakdown||Stemona tuberosa Root Extract : 4.50 – 5.50 %w/w
Butylene Glycol : 94.50 – 95.50 %w/w
|Storage||Dry, Dark and Cool place. Temperature below 30°C|
|Shelf-Life||24 months after manufacturing date|
|Quality Assurance||Guarantee specification|
|Safety notice||Need to allergen test on skin before use|
|Product note||This product is cosmetic ingredient, not cosmetic product|
Description of Active ingredients
Yak has many medicinal properties and many species. Different species will have different natural substances. The important substances are found at the roots or rhizomes. S.sessilifolia (Miq) consists of alkaloids such as stemonidine, tuberstemonine, isotuberstemonine, hypotuberstemonine and oxatuberstemonine. Pharmacological These alkaloids have a bactericidal and bactericidal effect, helping to alleviate the symptoms of fungal and bacterial skin diseases. In addition, these substances also have the property to eliminate worms, insects and earthworms. Commonly used to eliminate natural pests.
The roots of the epidermis are difficult to breed in some species, such as S.tuberosa Lour., S. collinsae Craib, S.sessilfolia (Miq), S. japonica. There are many medicinal properties. Therefore, it is popular to pass the specific extraction process and eliminate toxic substances to be used as components in many pharmaceutical products. Used in external treatment of skin diseases against fungi, bacteria and many types of microbes. Relief of dermatitis, scabies, impetigo and bacterial skin infections etc.
Benefits and Applications
- Has the property to inhibit microorganisms, fungi, help relieve the symptoms of skin rash.
- Get rid of mold, eliminate dandruff. Helps reduce hair loss due to mold on the scalp. By blending shampoo.
- Get rid of lice on the scalp.
- Get rid of fleas and ticks by mixing with animal cleaning products.
- Using Guide : 1% – 5% mix with cosmetic products. Test effectiveness starts right at the beginning of small amount and
increase dose adjustments to reach maximum effectiveness. Allergic test also is required.
Product Safety and Warranty Information
- The product is manufactured through a certified process by leading organizations and has certification for industry standards that can be referenced.
- It has undergone food safety testing based on standards such as microbe and heavy metal testing, as well as contamination screening.
- The product is a raw material for industrial use, not a finished product. Users must have the knowledge and appropriate tools for using the raw material.
- The product is warranted according to the specifications, please refer to the terms and conditions for details.