Green Tea Extract Powder is made from tea leave which is cultivated in northern Thailand. Rich in antioxidants, helping to slow down aging, anti-cancer cells. With substances to reduce cholesterol, reduce excess fat, helps to control body weight. Green tea extract powder can be used as a raw material for food supplements or drinks. This product is manufactured under certificates of GMP/ISO/HACCP/HALAL
|Appearance||Pale brown powder|
|Bulk density (g/cc)||0.20-0.50|
|% Moisture||< 10%|
|Tested Active Ingredients||Polyphenols > 10.00 %|
|Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction|
|Extract Solvent||Deionized Water|
|Use / Dosage||>คลิกเพื่อดูข้อมูล อย. (FDA)|
|Applications||Food supplement, Beverage|
|Special properties||High-antioxidant foods (More efficient than vitamin C)|
|Anti-oxidant – ต้านอนุมูลอิสระ|
|Anti-aging – ชะลอวัย|
|Anti-inflammatory – ต้านการอักเสบ|
|Anti-microbial – ต้านเชื้อโรค|
|Anti-cholestermic – ลดคลอเรสเตอรอล|
|Anti-alzheimer – ลดความเสี่ยงของโรคอัลไซเมอร์|
|Anti-diabetic effects – ออกฤทธิ์ต้านโรคเบาหวาน|
|Weight control aid – ช่วยควบคุมน้ำหนัก|
|Weight loss aid – ช่วยลดน้ำหนัก|
|Improving and stimulating of blood circulation – ช่วยบำรุงและกระตุ้นระบบไหลเวียนเลือด|
|Skin treatments – ช่วยบำรุงผิว และลดปัญหาผิว|
|Boost heart health – บำรุงหัวใจ, ลดความเสี่ยงต่อการเกิดโรคหัวใจ|
|Others Name||Oolong Tea, Cha khiew|
|Storage||Keep closed, Dry, Dark and Cool place|
|Shelf-Life||36 months after manufacturing date|
|Quality Assurance||Guarantee specification|
|Safety Specification||Under FDA standard of Heavy metals, Microorganism and Pesticides controlling|
|Product note||This product is food ingredient, not instant food|
|Caution notice||Heart and high blood pressure patients should not be taken or consult with doctor about taking|
Green Tea Extract Powder
Green tea extract is made from the Camellia sinensis species contain antioxidant substances such as flavonoids, polyphenols and catechins. These substances have properties to reduce cell damage, helps cells recover from damage faster, slows down aging, which can also be found in red wines, blueberries, and real chocolates.
Green Tea Plantation
In green tea also found Tannin, which is an important substance that gives a bitter and astringent taste in green tea. It is a large molecular polyphenol and complex structure. There are two types of tannins, condensed tannins (flavan-3-ols) or called proanthocyanin. (proanthrocyanin) and small molecules tannins or hydrolyzed tannins (hydrolysable tannins) substances such as catechin, gallo catechin, epicatechinn, epigallocatechin and querectin are in the group of small molecule tannins.
Mechanism of Action for Green Tea Extract Powder
- Weight Control : Catechins or EGCG (Epigallocatechin-3-gallate) is a major polyphenol found in green tea. That has features to help increase metabolism, causing the body cells burn more energy. The accumulated energy is used up more and therefore weight is reduced. When the body continually burns and receives the right nutrients, the body can control the weight. In addition, catechins have anti-aging properties caused by free radicals.
- Anti-Aging : Flavan-3-ols in green tea extract is a Proanthrocyanin which has anti-aging properties and helps control blood sugar levels.
- Reduce Stress : Theanine is a natural amino acid found in green tea leaves which has properties to help calm the nerves. Theanine acts on the mechanism of action in the brain. Helps the brain release alpha brain waves more and reduce beta brain wave release to help relax and reducing stress, calming the mind, Concentrate, not easily irritated and the order of thought is more systematic. Resulting in improved work efficiency
- Lowering Alzheimer Risk : Epicatechin is a type of flavonoid. It has special properties that can cross the blood-brain barrier, which natural or even important substances in medicine generally cannot cross. Helps prevent the degeneration of brain cells from abnormal protein aggregation (Beta-amyloid protein), which is common in the elderly brain and is more common in Alzheimer’s disease, epicatechin is an important substance that helps reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease. Helps to improve memory performance And helps promote the work of the blood vessels in the brain
Product Safety and Warranty Information
- Product has passed quality and safety assurance tests under THAI FDA standards for all microbial and heavy metals testing.
- 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS, Extraction with DI water without chemical substances.
- Product Warranty is covered by the specifications data sheet.