Grape Seed Extract Liquid, cosmetic grade. For use as raw materials for cosmetic products to act as active ingredient. Rich in natural properties Has high quality antioxidant properties, helps nourish the skin, reduce wrinkles. Grape Seed Extract is made from Vitis vinifera s specie with a standardized Solvent extraction process, with certificates GMP / ISO / HACCP. The product is easy to use and can be mixed with all types of cosmetics.
|Yellowish brown to pale brown liquid
|pH (1% Solution)
|4.50 – 6.50
|1.00 – 1.20
|Not less than 0.05% Proanthocyanidins
|Vitis vinifera Seed Extract : 5.00 – 10.00 %
Propylene glycol : 90.00 – 95.00 %
|Dry, Dark and Cool place. Temperature below 30°C
|24 months after manufacturing date
|Need to allergen test on skin before use
|This product is cosmetic ingredient, not cosmetic product
Description of Active ingredients
Grape seed extract is rich in Oligomeric Proanthocyanidin Complexes, also known as OPC, is 50 times more effective in antioxidants than vitamin E and 20 times more than vitamin C when used with skin creams. Grape seed extract has anti-wrinkle properties. Nourishing the circulatory system Helps strengthen collagen Nourish the skin cells, make the skin stronger It also helps to promote the process of lining the blood vessels in the wound. Makes the damaged skin cells heal faster Resulting in the wound healing faster.
Grape seed extract Is a natural extract with properties to protect the skin from UV rays, a natural sunscreen effect, helps to reduce redness and degeneration of skin cells Popularly mixed with sun protection products Skin care products after sun exposure.
Grape seed extract also has a mild alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) property, helping to increase moisture. And adjust the PH value for the skin, help shed old skin cells or dead skin cells to slip out of the skin And reveal healthy skin When used continuously for a long time, it will affect the deep layers of the skin. By stimulating the regeneration of collagen and elastin under the skin Makes the skin soft and wrinkles look faded, helping to restore the skin faster.
Benefits and Applications
- Anti-inflammatory and reducing skin damage caused by sun damage.
- Has the ability to gently exfoliate the skin.
- Used in anti-aging products.
- Use in skin care products and add moisture.
- Using Guide : 1% – 5% mix with cosmetic products. Test effectiveness starts right at the beginning of small amount and
increase dose adjustments to reach maximum effectiveness. Allergic test also is required.
Product Safety and Warranty Information
- The product is manufactured through a certified process by leading organizations and has certification for industry standards that can be referenced.
- It has undergone food safety testing based on standards such as microbe and heavy metal testing, as well as contamination screening.
- The product is a raw material for industrial use, not a finished product. Users must have the knowledge and appropriate tools for using the raw material.
- The product is warranted according to the specifications, please refer to the terms and conditions for details.