Allium Cepa Extract Liquid, cosmetic grade. For use as raw materials for cosmetic products to act as active ingredients. It contains natural active ingredients such as Kaempferol, Organosulfur, Quercetin that have noticeable scar reduction properties. Softens the hard scar. Reducing red rash from scars With antioxidants helping to reduce wrinkles Allium Cepa Extract is made from Allium cepa L s species with a standardized Solvent extraction process, with certificates GMP / ISO / HACCP. The product is easy to use and can be mixed with all types of cosmetics.
|Appearance||Yellow to yellowish brown liquid|
|pH Direct||5.00 – 7.00|
|Specific gravity||1.00 – 1.20|
|Active ingredients||Not less than 30.0 mg.% Flavonoids|
|Composition breakdown||Allium Cepa Root Extract 5.00 – 10.00 % w/w
Propylene glycol 90.00 – 95.00 % w/w
|Storage||Dry, Dark and Cool place. Temperature below 30°C|
|Shelf-Life||24 months after manufacturing date|
|Quality Assurance||Guarantee specification|
|Safety notice||Need to allergen test on skin before use|
|Product note||This product is cosmetic ingredient, not cosmetic product|
Description of Active ingredients
Onion or onion is a biennial plant in the same family as garlic and shallot.It is a good source of Vitamin C, Sulfur, Phytochemicals, Flavonoids, especially quercetin in the Flavonoids group, which is a good antioxidant. Onion extract is therefore rich in vitamin E and various substances that will help fight free radicals. Helps the body absorb vitamin A better and prevent hair loss. The important compounds found in onion extracts are Quercetin, Kaempferol, and Organosulfur.
Cosmeceutical Current research has found that extracts from onions can cure the scar by fading into small collagen fibers beneath the scar. Causes the new skin layer to grow from below and pressure the top layer that is scarred The scar is softer and softer. Including reducing the formation of capillaries To reduce the secondary redness from the scar In addition, the onion extract also has properties to inhibit bacteria. Good against inflammation.
Scar reduction research results
The condition of the scar before (left) and after (right) treatment
Campanati A., Savelli A., Sandroni L., Marconi B., Giuliano A., Giuliodori K., Ganzetti G., and Offidani A.
2010. Effect of Allium Cepa-Allantoin-Pentaglycan Gel on Skin Hypertrophic Scars : Clinical and Video-Capilaroscopic Results of an Open-Label, Controlled, Nonrandomized Clinical Trial. Dermatologic SUrgery, 36 : 1439 1444.
Benefits and Applications
- Reduces the scarring so that the hard scar is softer
- Reduce the formation of capillaries. To make the scar red from the scar fade
- Inhibit bacteria Anti-inflammatory
- With antioxidants Helps to firm the skin. Reduce wrinkles
- Can be used as an ingredient in scar reduction products, including creams, gels and lotions
- Using Guide : 1% – 5% mix with cosmetic products. Test effectiveness starts right at the beginning of small amount and
increase dose adjustments to reach maximum effectiveness. Allergic test also is required.
Product Safety and Warranty Information
- The product is manufactured through a certified process by leading organizations and has certification for industry standards that can be referenced.
- It has undergone food safety testing based on standards such as microbe and heavy metal testing, as well as contamination screening.
- The product is a raw material for industrial use, not a finished product. Users must have the knowledge and appropriate tools for using the raw material.
- The product is warranted according to the specifications, please refer to the terms and conditions for details.