Plai Extract Liquid, cosmetic grade. For use as raw materials for cosmetic products to act as active ingredient. Helps to maintain healthy skin. Reducing allergic skin reactions Helps to brighten skin. Plai Extract is made from Zingiber cassumunar s specie with a standardized Solvent extraction process, with certificates GMP/ISO /HACCP. The product is easy to use and can be mixed with all types of cosmetics.
Description of Active ingredients
Plai extract contains butanoids derivatives, the main active ingredient is substance D or (E) -4 (3 ‘, 4’-dimethoxyphenyl) but-3-en-1-ol. It is an important substance in Phlai that has anti-inflammatory effect. And (E) -1- (3,4-dimethoxyphenyl) butadiene (DMPBD) has the effect of reducing pain and inflammation of the ankle. Plai is popularly extracted in various forms such as Aromatherapy Water and powder extracts for use as components in various pain relief products. Relieve sprains, sprains, sprains, skin diseases, abscesses, muscle aches, sprains, bruises, inflammation, swelling, tense lines, rub, massage and nourish the skin.
Antioxidant activity of plai : The important substances found in the rhizome of Plai rhizome consist of essential oils. Which contains active substances such as sabinene, alfa-terpinene, gamma-terpinene and terpinen-4-ol Plai rhizomes also contain yellow curcmin. In addition, cassumunarin A, B and C, complex curcuminoids, have stronger antioxidant activity than curcumin, nourish the skin, reduce free radicals. Helps reduce skin degeneration Make healthy skin look younger.
- Antibacterial and reduce inflammation activity ofplai : Terpinen-4-ol substances In Phlai has the effect of inhibiting inflammation and infection. Helps reduce inflammation, pain, swelling, bruising and relief of allergic rash.
Benefits and Applications
- Make the skin healthy helps to reduce allergies. Prevent allergic reactions.
- Helps to brighten the skin.
- Has an anti-viral effect
- Used in Cosmetic products, Skin care products such as skin care creams, soaps, shower creams and balm
- Using Guide : 1% – 5% mix with cosmetic products. Test effectiveness starts right at the beginning of small amount and
increase dose adjustments to reach maximum effectiveness. Allergic test also is required.
Product Safety and Warranty Information
- Product has passed quality and safety assurance tests under THAI FDA standards for all microbial and heavy metals testing.
- Product has a quality guarantee according to specification datasheet, any discrepancies can be reported followed by our quality policy in this link