Centella asiatica extract powder is used as raw materials in food supplements, beverages and health care products. Through the production process with standard quality ISO / GMP / HACPP / HALAL. The product rich in natural properties, such as substances in the group Asiaticoside and Triterpene to help fight free radicals, anti-inflammatory, nourishes the skin. Centella asiatica extract uses 100% raw material of Centella asiatica leaves with DI-Water and powdered by Spray Drying without any chemical additives.
|Appearance||Creamy to pale brown powder|
|Bulk density (g/cc)||0.20-0.50|
|% Moisture||< 10%|
Tested Active Ingredients
|Asiaticoside > 2.50 %|
|Triterpene > 1.00 %|
|Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction|
|Extract Solvent||Deionized Water|
|Use / Dosage||>คลิกเพื่อดูข้อมูล อย. (FDA)|
|Applications||Food supplement, Beverage|
|Treatment of bruises|
|Improves circulation as well as the synthesis of collagen and skin tissue.|
|Anti-oxidant – ต้านอนุมูลอิสระ|
|Anti-aging – ชะลอวัย|
|Anti-inflammatory – ต้านการอักเสบ|
|Anti-microbial – ต้านเชื้อโรค|
|Anti-cellulite – ลดการเกิดเซลลูไลท์|
|Anti-psoriatic activity – ยับยั้งอาการของโรคสะเก็ดเงิน|
|Skin treatments – ช่วยบำรุงผิว และลดปัญหาผิว|
|Wound healing – ช่วยสมานแผล ช่วยเร่งการสร้างเนื้อเยื่อ|
|Others Name||Gotu kola, Bai-Bua-Bok|
|Storage||Keep closed, Dry, Dark and Cool place|
|Shelf-Life||24 months after manufacturing date|
|Quality Assurance||Guarantee specification|
|Safety Specification||Under FDA standard of Heavy metals, Microorganism and Pesticides controlling|
|Product note||This product is food ingredient, not instant food|
|Caution notice||Flatulence often occurs person should not be taken|
Centella asiatica extract powder
Centella asiatica is a medicinal plant that is widely used especially in India and throughout Asia. Both the above-ground stems and roots have medicinal properties. Consists of a variety of botanical chemicals which support for anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidants and helps to nourish the skin. The glycosides substance can also help to accelerate the production of collagen and elastin, restore skin tissue and increase the rate of skin rejuvenation and healing, resulting in faster healing process.
Centella asiatica leaves
The main natural compounds found in Centella asiatica include triterpenoids, glycosides, aceticosides and madecassoside (asiaticoside A). These important substances are the measurement of Centella asiatica extract quality. Centella also contains substances in the group of aglycons (asiatic acid and madecassic acid)
Centella asiatica extract powder is used in alternative medicine. Used to relieve high blood pressure, improves blood vessels and circulation. Centella asiatica extract also ia an ingredient in gel products for the treatment of oral ulcers.
Mechanism of Action for Centella asiatica extract powder
- Centella asiatica extract can naturally inhibit anxiety, help treat depression, calm nerves and even act as a sedative to promote better sleep.
- Asiaticoside is the main substance that affects the regeneration of tissues, helps healing, including the growth of hair and nails. In cosmeceutical industry, Centella asiatica extract is commonly used as an ingredient in lip balm, helping to prevent dry lips. Skin lotion for dry skin, bath products that nourish the outer skin cells, and hair care products that help solve dry scalp problems.
- Phenolic compounds have antioxidant properties which can help to reduce cell degeneration, especially skin problems.
- Madecassoside can inhibit the activity of tyrosinase enzyme, resulting in diminishing dark spots and freckles, helping to improve skin condition for smooth skin
Product Safety and Warranty Information
- Product has passed quality and safety assurance tests under THAI FDA standards for all microbial and heavy metals testing.
- 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS, Extraction with DI water without chemical substances.
- Product Warranty is covered by the specifications data sheet. Please click here for more information.