Rosemary Essential Oil
Rosemary Essential Oil is 100% natural extraction essential oil. It has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. It is valuable natural components used as raw materials in many products, cosmetics, perfumes, treatments, aromatherapy, and in the field of nutrition for multiple external products. The products are consistently produced and controlled in accordance with the quality standards.
100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS, Extraction and make high quality oils of all materials by steam distillation process without chemical substances, Nothing Added, Non Synthetic Fragrances and Naturally ingredients
|Appearance||Fluid liquid (Colourless)|
|Relative Density||0.890 – 0.920|
|Refractive Index||1.460 – 1.490|
|Storage||Dry, Dark and Cool place. Temperature below 30°C|
|Shelf-Life||24 months after manufacturing date|
|Quality Assurance||Guarantee specification|
|Safety notice||Need to allergen test on skin before use|
|Product note||This product is a cosmetic ingredient, not a cosmetic product|
Rosemary Essential Oil
Rosemary essential oil is obtained from the leaves of Rosmarinus officinalis, by steam distillation. It has a clear, powerful refreshing herbal smell, is pale yellow to clear in color and watery in viscosity. Although the essential oil comes from a single species of Rosemary, there are many varieties of this herb, depending on where it is grown, cultivated area, weather and harvest times. Including with production condition process, this creates minor differences in the aroma of these oils. The major components determined in Rosmarinus officinalis essential oil were Camphor, Verbenone and Eucalyptol.
- camphor dominant : This variety of rosemary essential oil has high concentration of camphor and a lower percentage cineole. This makes the aroma sharp, cool and more camphoraceous smell than a rosemary like smell. This oil can be irritating to the skin, especially when used undiluted.
- Verbenone dominant : This oil is quite pleasing and its smell is very little camphoraceous. This essential oil is non irritating and contain main chemical constituents of bornyl acetate (esters), alpha-pinene 15-34% and verbenone 15 — 37%. The prominent smell is that of verbenone, which has a smell which resembles rosemary and pine.
- Eucalyptol dominant : This is dominant in eucalyptol, which is an aromatic compound also known as 1,8 – cineole. It is the most commonly available it contains around 30% oxides (1,8-cineole). This is the most common rosemary variety. Most rosemary essential oils are made from this variety.
Rosemary oil is widely used in many home and medicinal applications. One can find it everywhere, in candles, aromatherapy massage oils, scented candles, soaps, shampoos and many natural medicines. Its aroma is very pervading in the environment and deeply interacts with a person’s mood and can change it too. Inhaling Rosemary Oil boosts the immune system by stimulating internal anti-oxidant activity, which in turn fights ailments caused by free radicals, and it removes boredom and renew mental energy. It is an excellent brain and nerve tonic. It is often used by students during exam times because it increases concentration and helps in studying efficiently. Rosemary oil also was used in cosmetics as ingredient for its antiseptic, anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-oxidant properties.
Camphor, Limonene, α-pinene, β-pinene, Bornyl acetate, Borneol, 1,8-cineole, Camphene
- Hair care
Making hair grow longer and stronger. Removes dandruff. Furthermore, It is also believed that rosemary oil slows down premature hair loss and graying of the hair.
- Relieve Alzheimer’s Disease
Use only 2 drops of essential oil on a tissue and inhale through the nose. Rosemary extract compound was the most powerful as alternative treatment for slowing down the onset of Alzheimer’s disease and improve memory in certain patients.
- Stress Relief
Inhaling rosemary oil for five minutes significantly reduced the levels of cortisol. (Cortisol is one of the main stress hormones
Product Safety and Warranty Information
- The product is manufactured through a certified process by leading organizations and has certification for industry standards that can be referenced.
- It has undergone food safety testing based on standards such as microbe and heavy metal testing, as well as contamination screening.
- The product is a raw material for industrial use, not a finished product. Users must have the knowledge and appropriate tools for using the raw material.
- The product is warranted according to the specifications, please refer to the terms and conditions for details.